Monday, May 5, 2014

Renewed Commitment to All Things Tech

I haven't posted anything in a long while....

It has been a little crazy around here in Barker land.  I have lost students ( to a move) and I have gained students (again to a move). I admit my focus has been on treading water and keeping my head above said water.  I was invited to attend a VirtCon this pass weekend and was glad I went.  I met up with coworkers and colleagues that I haven't seen in a while and got some valuable tips and resources.  I also renewed a promise to myself to embrace the technology that has been so graciously entrusted to me and to build my tech presence. I am going to start reading my twitter feeds and attend webinars and figure out new ways to use technology to reach my students with communication deficits.  I am taking the next few weeks to finish out the year and research things I can use next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment